Friday, March 26, 2010

The joys of the office


I sit right across from the bathroom and I am surprised at the amount of bathroom breaks are taken in a day. My office is also the storage room. All of our samples are in here and people are in and out all day long looking for various things.

But back to the bathroom. Not only are there a lot of bathroom breaks taken, but during those bathroom breaks I am surprised at what I hear. For instance, a coworker of mine goes to the bathroom every morning and just lets em rip. I am talking real nasty and loud. There is just no shame in his bowl movements. I have to listen to the whole disgusting process which usually has me laughing pretty hard by the end because he tries these subtle little coughs to "cover the sound" but it just makes it worse. The amount of air freshener that our office goes through is shocking.

This other girl that works just down the hall from me has a tendency to worship the porcelain goddess at least once a week. I don't know if she get food poisoning every week or what the deal but I can tell you this, she walks in, throws up, washes her hands, and walks back to her desk as if nothing happened. I don't think she is bulimic due to the regularity of it (and she is no skinny minnie) but there is definitely something wrong there.

Another coworker works just down the hall as well. She goes to the bathroom like eight times a day! How does that much junk fit inside her? I mean she is in there every hour on the hour. And when she is done she sprays that air freshener for a good ten seconds!

Needless to say, I use the restroom when I go home for lunch.

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. I love reading your blog and I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!! and quite funny :-)

    ReplyDelete