Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My air mattress


I woke up in the middle of the night last night to find myself trapped and sinking in whirling pool of sand! And as I tried to swim my way out of this disastrous situation I began to realize that I was still in bed. I wasn't sinking! My air mattress had just procured a hole over night and decided to deflate mid-sleep.

I am adding this to the list of hardships that has come my way in the past few weeks. Whats more, I can't find the hole so the mattress has to be blown up again like every half hour. Its like having to feed a newborn through the middle of the night!

That should be mandatory for sex ed in schools. All students are required to purchase an air mattress and poke a tiny hole in it. Then they have to sleep on it and refill it every 30 minutes. "This is what you get when you have sex before marriage!"

3 comments:

  1. I like it! I think that's a great idea for sex ed! Hope you can find the hole and patch it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    talalay latex mattress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Latex Mattress by Natural Mattress Matters

    ReplyDelete